Sunday 2 November 2014

Funky Laser Reindeer Necklace


Funky Laser were kind enough to send me one of their cute, festive necklaces they're selling.

I think it's late enough in the year now to start talking about Christmas! Though I did starting buying presents in August, but that's for another post.

Funky Laser are a unique company that make a range of products including jewellery, cake toppers, photo props, etc. with themed products for Christmas and weddings using high-speed lasers. They can also produce personal projects (so long as they are within their specifications) on their three main services of design, fabrication and woodcutting.



I was send one of their Christmas best sellers, the Reindeer Necklace. It comes in a range of different colours and there is an option for a glittered necklace for a bit extra.
Mine was a lovely Christmas red, very festive and flawless in design. The chain is connected to the nose and tail of the flying reindeer so it hangs neatly and doesn't interfere with the necklace itself.
I can't wait to wear it, it's definitely going to make an appearance at my work Christmas dinner!




All of their designs are really quirky and funky, I love the statement Chunky Glasses necklace and the Puzzle Studs as well. 
There's so many different designs, ideas and colours to choose from, so if you want something a bit unique as a gift for Christmas, I'd really recommend you check Funky Laser out.

www.funkylaser.com
Funky Laser on Facebook
Funky Laser on Twitter


Disclaimer: I was sent the Reindeer necklace for free, but have received no other form of compensation to provide this review. 
All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment