Friday 28 November 2014

Snapfish Calendars


Snapfish are a great photo company that I use often to buy my prints. They offer a wide range of products such as prints, calendars, photo books, cards, wall art, canvas prints, mugs, animated photo giftsjigsaw puzzles, magnets, coasters and stationary.

I was given the great opportunity to review two personalised calendars. I chose to create a classic calendar and a poster calendar. The classic calendar will go in my family home, and the poster calendar was for me and my partner.

There are a number of sizes for each calendar to choose from at different prices. The classic calendar can be 11 x 8.5", 12 x 12" or 14 x 11", and choices for the poster calendar are 15 x 10", 18 x 12", 30 x 20" and 40 x 30". There are also kitchen calendars and desk calendars available.

It was really exciting and easy to do. The website layout is very simple and I had no problem uploading photos from my computer and Facebook, though you can also upload from Flickr. It would be great in the future to see more options to upload from as I use other sites as well to store my photos.


After uploading the photos, it's as easy as choosing the layout for each month, adding any text you want, then dragging your chosen pictures to the allotted spaces. You can choose individual backgrounds for each month from the options below the calendar preview, though I chose the same one for every month as I like continuity.



A great extra on the classic calendar is being able to personalise the dates and add birthdays or other special occasions, you can also insert a little picture into the square.
At the end of the process they even offered to email you about the events you entered into the calendar, talk about great service!

The poster calendar was also really easy to make. You select up to 30 photos and they do the rest of the work for you. There is a choice for background colours or you can choose one of your own photos, I went with black as I think this makes the photos really stand out. You can choose to have a 'Featured photo', meaning having one photo more prominent than the others, and you can choose how much spacing is in between the pictures (none, thin, medium, thick). There's a shuffle button as well if you want the photos rearranged into a new order.



I would have loved to be able to move the pictures round myself on the poster calendar as it took quite a lot of shuffling to finally find an arrangement I liked, but when I did, I loved it!

And here are the finished products, don't they look great!























These are a great idea for Christmas presents, I love using my own photos in calendars to remind myself of all the great times I had the last year. With so many products to choose from there's something for everyone, and having it personalised just makes it even more special.

www.snapfish.co.uk
Snapfish on Facebook
Snapfish on Twitter

Disclaimer: I was sent the Snapfish calendars for free, but have received no other form of compensation to provide this review. 
All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment